Our goal is to sell your house as quickly as possible for the maximum amount of money and to ensure the transaction goes smoothly from start to finish. Selling a home is a big deal. Most people don’t sell more than two homes in their lifetime, so it’s not something they develop expertise in. There are ever-changing laws, ethical practices and practical considerations and we are here to help you every step of the way. It is our job to streamline the process for you, ensuring everything is completed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
For more information on each step of the home selling process, refer to one of the sections below or contact us today.
Everyone wants to get the top dollar for their property. Do you know what it takes to get the most out of your house? Our consultation starts with a phone call. We want to understand your goals and see how we can help you. Give us a call today - 828-279-6723
The first answer is always, “as much as possible”. If you end up making a $2,000 profit is that enough? Are you willing and able to put $10,000 into improvements in order to sell it for $20,000 more? Everyone has different needs and wants for selling. Those personal reasons determine how much you are willing to do concerning the sale of your property. An added value when you sign a listing agreement with us is that we will review improvement and staging options, current market, best time to sell, and your net estimate.
We go beyond just putting your house on the basic websites. We update them on a regular basis in order to “refresh” their status. We also place your house on automatic weekly schedules so they are continually in front of social media groups. Your home will get the exposure it deserves. Our marketing systems maximize your property’s exposure to buyers. Neighborhood tracking tools and automated buyer calling systems allow us to reach active buyers who want to know about your listing. When we sign the listing agreement we will provide you with a detailed list of our unique marketing strategies.
- All potential buyers will be pre-qualified, so valuable time isn’t wasted.
- Each offer will be presented and discussed with you.
- We will negotiate the details of your transaction with the other agent.
- Closing will be prepared, coordinated and finalized for you.
- We also offer recommendations and referrals for your moving experience.
Selling your home is a big deal. It is important to disconnect emotionally with the house. The buyers need to imagine their items in the house. Make Your House "Anonymous"—Remove ALL personal items (photos, trophies, kids’ art).
The following tips make a big difference in with buyers when comparing houses.
Make sure you house is clean and neat for every showing.
- Clean the front door and entry (This is the first impression).
- Remove dead or “sickly” plants and replace with new inexpensive plants.
- Pressure wash house, decks, porches, and walkways and driveways.
- Clean gutters and windows.
- Make minor repairs (i.e. fix doorbell).
- Paint where necessary.
- Replace loose or damaged roof shingles.
- Clean out the garage.
- Wash the dog and all pet items.
- Mow and edge the lawn (rake leaves, shovel snow).
- Remove Clutter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Maximum of 2 items on kitchen counters.
- Remove all personal pictures from walls and refrigerator.
- Clean inside of refrigerator.
- Repaint bold walls neutral colors (neutral tones make a home easier to sell).
- Do any DIY fixes (faucets, squeaky doors).
- De-clutter your closets and bookshelves.
- Store items that are clunky, unattractive, or too personal.
- Scrub all sinks and toilets-keep them clean.
- Wash and/or vacuum all floors.
- Cash, jewelry and valuables should be hidden and stored in a safe.
When we meet we will go over your goals. We will discuss pricing, staging, and marketing. Our goal is to answer all your questions and get your house sold! Contact us today to schedule a time to connect to discuss your unique real estate needs.